The Wedding Celebration kit includes stencils for the whole bridal party, along with the bowties and rhinestones for some bling! Oh and by the way, the stencils are re-usable, so you can make all the glasses you want!
#15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
#12-9701 Designer Series-Wedding Celebration Kit
#08-9415 Masking tape.
Tall, shot glasses at least 3 inches tall
Soft paper towels.
1. Wash the glasses in hot, soapy water and dry with soft paper towels
2. Apply the bridal stencils as needed to each glass.
3 .Cover the entire side of the shot glass around the stencil with masking tape, overlapping all edges. Cover wide enough that rinse water will not touch any bare glass. Cover up to the rim
4. Put on the rubber gloves. Load the brush with Armour Glass Etching cream. PAT the etch cream onto the stencil (do not brush it on) in a random pattern until the stencil is covered with a 1/4 inch of cream. View the directions and How To Videos HERE.
5. Leave cream on for 5 minutes
6. Turn the glass upside down so no water will go inside it while rinsing. Rinse off all of the etching cream off under running water.
7. Remove the stencil and masking tape and rinse again. Pat the stencil components dry and return to the carrier sheet.
8. Apply a rhinestone to each button of the tuxedo and a bowtie at the neck. For the ladies, apply the rhinestones to the necklace. (Note: Even though the rhinestones and bowties are adhesive backed, we recommend applying a dot of glass glue on a toothpick to each spot the rhinestones and bowties will be mounted as extra insurance)
Article Posted: 09/29/2019 11:16:31 PM