Poinsettia Christmas Card
A beautiful card is a special gift all it's own. This exquisite red and white foil die cut Christmas card with a custom etched mirror was made with the Holiday Baubles Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
- #21-1659 Over N Over Stencil- HOLIDAY BAUBLES
- #28-6512 2 inch Round Mirror
- Blank 5 x 7 heavy cardstock greeting card
- 5 x 7 Red foil cardstock card backing
- 5 x 7 White die cut glittered poinsettia
- Red die cut red foil flourishes
- 2.5 inch Green foil circle
- Green satin ribbon
- Self adhesive red and white dots
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the mirror, position the poinsettia in the center of the mirror. Follow the etching directions to etch the poinsettia onto the mirror.
- Assemble the card. Layer the red foil and white die cut edged sheet onto the blank card. Secure the green circle in the lower half of the card. Glue down the mirror in the middle of the card with the self stick square crystal strip around the mirror.
- Layer the red die cut red foil flourishes on the top and bottom of the mirror. Attach the green ribbon as a rectangle over the upper flourish. Trace the Noel stencil on a piece of plain card stock. Cut out the letters.Glue this piece down on the ribbon and attach red dots.
- Place red dots in the poinsettia and white dots on the red flourishes.
Article Posted: 03/08/2017 02:18:08 PM