Pumpkin Bread Couple
Move over Gingerbread, it's PUMPKIN season! Spice up your Spooky Season with the official holiday treat of Ichabod Crane, Pumpkin Bread Men! Use the Pumpkin Faces and Gingerbread Folks Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream to create this Monster Mashup. Make one for every member of the family or party guests and fill with candy for a gift that's all treats and no tricks. We used 2 of our generous 20.5 oz. stemless wine glasses for this design but you can use whatever vessel the spirits move you to!
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1644 Over N Over stencil-PUMPKIN FACES
- #21-1670 Over N Over stencil-GINGERBREAD FOLKS
- #21-1607 Over N Over stencil-UPPERCASE ALPHABET
- #30-2361 20.5 oz. Stemless Wine Glass
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- This design also used a masking technique which allows for the selective use of certain parts of a stencil in specific locations.
- After preparing the glass, place a pumpkin frame near the top of the glass. Use tweezers to add the desired facial elements and press them down firmly. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the heads onto the glass.
- Looking through the back of the glass, place a gingerbread body onto the front so the shoulders and arms are just bellow the pumpkin head already on the glass. Add desired design features to the bodies and press them down firmly. Cover the gingerbread head securely with masking tape before using the etching cream as before to etch the body onto the glass.
- Place the letters for the desired name vertically next to the person or horizontally underneath. See the lettering tutorial if necessary. Use the etching cream to etch the names onto the glass.
Article Posted: 11/03/2019 04:24:17 PM