Noel Snowflake Card
A beautiful card is a special gift all it's own. This exqusite red, white and green Christmas card with die cut foil flourishes was made with the Holday Baubles Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
- #21-1659 Over N Over Stencil-HOLIDAY BAUBLES
- #28-6512 2 inch Round Mirror
- Blank 5 x 7 heavy cardstock greeting card
- 5 x 7 White glittered cardstock card backing
- 5 x 7 Green and red die cut foil poinsettia
- 3 x 5 Red foil rectangle cardstock
- White and green foil scallop circles of different sizes
- Die cut accents-1 inch silver snowflakes, red foil poinsettias, green foil corner holly scroll
- Self adhesive backed square embellishment strips
- Self adhesive tiny clear embellishments
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the mirror,position the Noel in the middle of the mirror. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the word onto the mirror. Repeat the process of adding and etching stencils to make two partial snowflakes as best they fit.
- Assemble the card. Position the red square in the center of the white card with the green holly scroll border around the red rectangle and glue all down securely. Layer the white and green circle in the bottom left of the red rectangle.
- Stick down the mirror centered in the circle with the the square embellishment strip around the mirror. Position the green foil scroll in the upper right corner.
- Finish the card with foil poinsettia in each corner and a larger on the corner of the green scroll. Ad two snowflakes between the scroll and the circle. Glue tiny clear self adhesive embellishments in the center of each poinsettia, snowflake and in the green foil scroll.
Article Posted: 03/08/2017 02:18:32 PM