Sea Captain Plate
Ahoy Mates! Capture some true salty dog spirit with this sailor faced nautical plate. Embark on a sea faring journey with the Old Salt Face Peel N Etch Glass Etching Stencil and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Add a splash of aquatic accents with the Sea Creatures and Under the Sea Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils to ring the rim with waves of dwellers from the deep.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1685 Over N Over Stencil-SEA CREATURES
- #22-0702 Peel N Etch Stencil-OLD SALT FACE
- #21-1658 Over N Over Stencil-UNDER the SEA
- #19-2702 Sand Etch Stencil-CIRCLES, SQUARES, TRIANGLES
- #60-7024 10.5 inch Plate
- This design used the hover and press method to place stencil images in spots where the necessary view is obscured by stencil borders.The technique is done by placing stencils sticky side up, holding the glass over the stencil and maneuvering it in air before pressing it down onto the stencil.
- After preparing the glass, place the face stencil in the middle of the plate. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the face onto the glass.
- Place various stencils around the brim of the plate with a circle between them. Use the cream, as before, to etch these onto the glass.
Article Posted: 04/05/2018 11:40:49 AM