Wine is My Biofuel
Vroom Vroooom! Ladies and Gentlemen, start your corkscrews! Get your motor running with this wine glass using the Wine Time Over N OVer Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Make a statement AND keep someone else from picking up your wine by mistake. Makes a Funtastic gift for all the wine lovers in your life. We used a stemmed wine glass but this design looks good on a stemless piece too and absolutely vibrant on a true colored glass.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1652 Over N Over stencil-WINE TIME
- 21-1690 Over N Over stencil-TRANSPORTATION
- 21-1669 Over N Over stencil-FLAMES
- 20 oz. Wine Glass
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, cut out the space at the bottom of the curl under the banner of the grapevine banner stencil with a hobby knife. Place the stencil onto the wine glass just bellow the brim. Add the letters into the spaces as pictured and press them down firmly. See the lettering tutorial if necessary.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the glass.
- Draw a centerline down the back of the glass that runs between the vines above the banner. See the centerline tutorial if necessary. Add the biofuel under the wine banner beginning with the F in the middle on the centerline and adding from the middle outward. Place a flame on either end.
- Use the etching cream as before to etch the word and flames onto the wine glass.
Article Posted: 09/15/2019 11:35:15 AM