Grape & Vine Coaster
What's at the corner of Grape & Vine? Classic style and versatility! Combine our Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils with some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream on our Glass Coasters for crafting that's practical and pretty. Don't let the word coaster fool you. These snazzy glass squares pack quite a punch of possibilities. Spoon rest, candle stand, paint pallet, cupcake stage, trivet, individual cheese plate, a place for your Iced Tea AND the lemon wedge, the list can go on and on. Easy to make and easy to use!
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1652 Over N Over Stencil-WINE TIME
- #21-1619 Over N Over Stencil-CORNERS
- #60-3909 Square Coaster Set
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design used the hover and press method to place stencil images in spots where the necessary view is obscured by stencil borders.The technique is done by placing stencils sticky side up, holding the glass over the stencil and maneuvering it in air before pressing it down onto the stencil.
- After preparing the glass, use the hover and press method to position a stencil into one corner on each glass. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the coasters.
- Use the hover and press method to place a stencil in the opposite corner of the coaster. Cover any overlapping stencil images securely with masking tape. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch these onto the coaster.
Article Posted: 07/31/2019 11:07:03 PM