Monogram Napkin Holder
Brand something basic and beautiful with this monogram napkin holder made with our Armour Etch Glass Engraving Set and Pattern Book. Engraved napkin holders make unique and unexpected additions to your tablescape. Make matching salt and pepper shakers and a butter dish for a fantastic gift set.
- #26-0800 Glass Engraving Set
- #26-0803 Large Diamond Tip
- #14-0850 Glass Engraving Course (PDF Download)
- #14-1850-2 Glass Engraving Pattern Book
- #29-2432 Thick Bevel Square Ornament (2x)
- Finished Block of Wood- 4 x 1x 1 inch
- 2 Finished Wood Screws
- Water Soluble Marker
- Choose a letter from the Glass Engraving Pattern Book and print it out. Clean the glass and place it over the letter with the hole at the bottom. Trace the letter on the top of the glass on both ornaments.
- Follow the directions in the course to engrave the letter on each ornament.
- Stand the glass, hole down, next to the wood block along the long side. Trace the hole onto the block. Do this on both sides. Predrill these holes slightly.
- Screw the glass to the block on each side.
Article Posted: 04/17/2018 02:55:39 PM