Santa Claus is coming to Monogram Town on the Cookies for Santa Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheet and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Put this monogram on your list with no need to check twice, makes a great gift for the Naughty and the Nice. From ornament, to wine glass, to decor for the hall, gift away, gift away for one and for all.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
- #29-2611-THIN BEVEL CIRCLE
- #21-1689 Over N Over stencil-COOKIES FOR SANTA
- #21-1635 Over N Over stencil- REVERSE LETTERS
- #21-1636 Over N Over stencil- REVERSE NUMBERS
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- This design also used a masking technique which allows for the selective use of certain parts of a stencil in specific locations.
- After preparing the glass, place the Santa stencil toward the upper left of the circle. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch him onto the circle.
- Use the hover and press method to place the sparkle frame in the lower right of the circle. Let the sparkles and inner circle overlap the Santa as shown. Use masking tape to cover all the Santa parts overlapped by the frame plus a little more to create a border space. Press the tape down securely.
- Place the desired letter into the remaining empty space in the center of the frame. Press down firmly and use the etching cream as before to etch the monogram onto the circle.
Article Posted: 11/03/2019 04:52:55 PM