Fruity Fun Family Monogram
You, me and the kid makes 3! Top crop your family monogram with this playful produce design using the Tutti Fruiti Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Have more in your family than 3 cherries? No problem! Easily expand your farm stand monogram with more options from the Tutti Fruiti stencil sheet. Capture all the yum of the season in our tall canning jar. Have more fresh and fruiti fun with this design about the family with matching drinking jars for everyone in the family! Great housewarming gift for new neighbors or the friends who have everything.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1686 Over N Over stencil-TUTTI FRUITI
- #21-1645 Over N Over stencil-REVERSE MR & MRS
- #21-1635 Over N Over stencil-REVERSE LETTERING
- #60-7036 Glass Jar with Locking Lid
Preperation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- This design also used a masking technique which allows for the selective use of certain parts of a stencil in specific locations.
- After preparing the glass, place the apple stencil in the center of the jar. Place the desired letter in the center of the apple and press down firmly.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the apple onto the jar.
- Turn the jar around and look through the back. Place the cherries near the apple as shown. Place the pineapple on the other side of the apple with part of the pineapple overlapping it.
- Turn the jar forward. Place the desired letters into the cherries with tweezers. Press them down firmly. Using masking tape, cover the apple parts and a little around it that are under the pineapple. Press this down securely.
- Use the etching cream as before to etch these onto the glass.
Article Posted: 09/29/2019 10:57:51 PM