Proud and pretty this monogram design is the talk of the walk thanks to the Feathered Bliss Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Use a first initial for an individual or the first letter in the last name for a family collection. Whichever you choose, this distinguished design will be the feather on your cup! Surprise that impossible to shop for person with a classy collection of monogram drinkware. We used a purple wine glass for this design but you can use any etchable glass piece to brand fancy.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1664 Over N Over stencil-FEATHERED BLISS
- #21-1635 Over N Over stencil-REVERSE LETTERING
- #21-1636 Over N Over stencil-REVERSE NUMBERS
- Purple wine glass
Preperation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- This design also used a masking technique which allows for the selective use of certain parts of a stencil in specific locations.
- After preparing the glass, place the peacock on the wine glass and follow the etching cream instructions to etch it onto the glass.
- Look through the back of the wine glass and place the heart center of the frame stencil very close to the peacock. Turn the glass around and place the desired letter into the empty heart. Press the letter down firmly.
- Use masking tape to cover anywhere the heart frame overlaps into the peacock. Press the tape down securely and use the etching cream as before to etch the monogram onto the wine glass.
Article Posted: 09/17/2019 01:22:05 PM