Make this fine equine design for yourself or your favorite rider with the Horses Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. This stately monogram is the dressage to your drinkware and the tack to your tea light. Russel up some blue ribbon gifts for friends and family. With 9 horse related stencils in its stable, you have more than enough to spur your creativity.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1677 Over N Over Stencil - HORSES
- #21-1635 Over N Over Stencil- REVERSE LETTERING
- #21-1636 Over N Over Stencil- REVERSE NUMBERS
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows stencil images in the design to be in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit. Here, we used it to get the horse inside the wreath crest.
- This design also used a masking technique which allows for the selective use of certain parts of a stencil in specific locations.
- After preparing the glass, place a crested wreath near the bottom of the glass.
- Place the desired monogram letter in the center of the crest and press down firmly.
- Cover the part of the crest where the horse's mane will go with masking tape. Press the tape down firmly so no cream will get into that part of the stencil.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the glass.
- Look through the back of the glass and place the horse stencil as close to the other design elements as possible.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the horse onto the glass.
Article Posted: 06/10/2019 01:33:05 PM