Pop Floral Monogram
Whether it's Soda or Pop, this monogram is all about you with a botanical boost from the Berries Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheet and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Floral and fabulous, this design highlights the understated beauty of monogram art. Use it on our classic stoppered beverage bottles and fill it with your favorite liquid divinity. Give a personalized piece that really pops to family and friends. Use these at your next summer gathering for guests to use and take home after.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1609 Over N Over stencil-BERRIES
- #21-1635 Over N Over stencil-REVERSE LETTERS
- #60-7031 Glass swing top bottle
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place the scalloped edge oval frame into the location you want. Place the desired letter into the oval and press down firmly.
- Follow the etching cream directions to etch the monogram onto the glass.
- Looking through the back of the bottle, place the floral stencil up around the oval as close as possible. Cover any parts that overlap the oval with masking tape and press down securely.
- Use the etching cream as before to etch the flowers onto the bottle.
Article Posted: 11/03/2019 04:51:54 PM