Easter 6pc Tealight Centerpiece
Light up the holiday with this Easter tea light set made with the Reverse Lettering Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Sand Etching Starter Kit. These glasses can be used for more than just candles and Easter. Fill them with cocktail sauce and hang shrimp off them for festive appetizers or make mini parfaits. Change the letters and frame to suit any occasion.
- #70-9001 Sand Etch Starter Kit
- #70-9007 Inflate a Booth
- #21-1635 Over N Over stencil- REVERSE LETTERING
- #08-9408 Dust Mask
- 6 colored votives or shot glasses with straight sides.
- Small, self-stick scrapbooking flowers
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was sand blasted rather than etched with cream. A lot of colored glass is actually clear glass that has been coated or painted. The color treatments are prone to cracking and peeling up all around the etching. This is least likely to happen with sand etching. For best results, use true colored glass.
- Inflate the booth and prepare the glass. Place a scalloped oval in the center of a glass and a letter from the word Easter in the center of the oval.
- Follow the directions on the sand etch kit to sand etch this onto the glass. Repeat this process with all 5 glasses and letters.
- Decorate each glass with a paper flower if desired.
Article Posted: 04/05/2018 10:19:00 AM