Celebrate the season of sunshine with this lemonade pitcher. Have fresh and tasty designs all summer long with the Tuitti-Fruiti Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Use all 8 of the fruit themed stencils in the sheet for a refreshing look to boring pieces or juicy new crafting creations.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1686 Over N Over Stencil-TUTTI-FRUITTI
- #21-1617 Over N Over Stencil-WEDDING FONT
- Glass Pitcher
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, draw a centerline down the back of the pitcher. See the centerline tutorial if necessary. On the front, place the O and N stencils on opposite sides of the centerline with the O higher than the N, as pictured. Working outward and on an angle, add the remaining letters to complete the word.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the word across the glass.
- Place the lemon stencil on one side of the letters and use the etching cream, as before, to etch it onto the pitcher. Repeat the process of adding and etching lemons until the desired amount have been added.
Article Posted: 08/01/2018 10:02:41 AM