Make these little cuties your main squeeze of the morning with the Tuitti Fruiti Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. A topsy turvy pineapple and an Andy Warhol orange on juice glasses will party down in juicy town right there on your table. But they aren't the only ones ready to party! With our Tutti Fruiti stencil sheet you can have a full farm stand fiesta! We used cute little juice glasses for this design but you can use any little etchable glass piece you desire. Small fruit bowls would be a fruit-a-licious addition to the party!
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1686 Over N Over Stencil-TUTTI-FRUTI
- 2 Juice Glasses
Preperation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place a pineapple right side up on a glass. Draw a centerline down the back of the other glass and place an orange half in the upper right side. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the glasses.
- Place a pineapple stencil upside down next to the one on the glass. Turn the orange in a different direction and place under the first on the right of the centerline. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch these onto the glasses.
- Repeat the process of turning and etching the fruit, one at a time onto the juice glasses until you have the desired amount on the glass.
Article Posted: 06/04/2019 11:05:16 PM