A Peaceful Place
Create peaceful places all over your home with these multipurpose coasters made with the Namaste Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. The double sided technique on the meditation design creates a multidimensional effect to the piece. Don't let the word Coaster fool you. Pretty and practical, these snazzy glass squares pack quite a punch of possibilities. Spoon rest, candle stand, paint pallet, cupcake stage, trivet, individual cheese plate, a place for your iced tea AND he lemon wedge, the list can go on and on. Easy to make, easy to use.
- #15-0200 Armoour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1696 Over N Over stencil-NAMASTE
- #60-3909 Square Coaster Set
Preperation and Usage Starting Skills
- Place the om at the bottom of the front of the coaster with the Namaste directly above.
- On a blank coaster, draw a centerline down the back. See the centerline tutorial if necessary. Place the Peace stencil on the front top with the centerline running through the A. Near the bottom, place the meditator stencil with the centerline running down the middle.
- Follow the etching cream directions to etch these onto the coasters.
- Turn the meditation coaster over and place the bamboo stencil on the left of the centerline so it does not interfere with the images on the front.
- Repeat this process to etch the bamboo on the right side of the back.
Article Posted: 11/03/2019 10:49:12 PM