Get Personal - Diamond Gamer
Level up your gifting game with the Gamer Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheet and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Get personal with custom creations for friends and family! Fun to make and fun to give. Mix and match people, interests, occasions and designs for the ultimate gift tag, ornament and suncatcher in one. Gift win for anyone, at any age, for any occasion!
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1695 Over N Over Stencil-GAMER
- #21-1645 Over N Over Stencil-REVERSE MR. & MRS.
- #29-2616 Thin Bevel Diamond
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design used the hover and press method to place stencil images in spots where the necessary view is obscured by stencil borders.The technique is done by placing stencils sticky side up, holding the glass over the stencil and maneuvering it in air before pressing it down onto the stencil.
- After preparing the glass, place the Player 1 stencil along 1 side of the diamond, as shown. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch it onto the glass.
- Use the hover and press method to position an empty frame just above the player 1. Cover the remaining parts of the stencil securely with masking tape. Place the letters for the name into the open frame beginning with the middle letters and working outward. See the lettering tutorial if necessary. Press the letters dawn firmly and use the etching cream, as before, to etch it into the diamond.
- Hover and press to position the game controller above the name and inside the flat area of the diamond. Use the etching cream again to add the controller to the design.
Article Posted: 11/04/2019 08:31:23 AM