Up your gamer status with custom designed glassware! Embark on a seek and design mission for the boring and bland lurking in your cupboards and level up the lame. Or earn bonus points in the friendship game with gifts you designed just for them with our Gamer Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1695 Over N Over Stencil-GAMER
- #60-7023 7.5 inch Glass Plate
- 2 Tall Parfait or Drinking Glasses
- These designs were etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, draw a centerline down the back of all 3 pieces. See the centerline tutorial if necessary. For the plate, begin at the bottom of the flat center of the inner circle. Stack the stencils, one above the other, along the centerline. Controller, game over and the 3 life hearts. On either side of the game over, on the rim of the plate, place the joystick and the trophy. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the plate.
- Do the parfait / drinking glasses one at a time. Begin by placing the top, bottom and middle stencils on the front surface along the centerline you drew on the back. Get the top and bottom stencils as close to their perspective edge as possible. Use the etching cream as before to etch these onto the glass.
- Looking through the back of the glass, place the hearts and sword stencils on either side of the Player in the middle, along the centerline on the back. Use the cream to etch these onto the glass.
- Follow the same procedure to etch the second parfait/ drinking glass with the stencils in the opposite order from the first.
Article Posted: 10/18/2019 03:00:36 PM