This video game themed coin bank is the old school version of a "Go Fund Me " page! Turn any jar into a financial achiever for your electronic devices with the Gamer Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Teach your household power players valuable goal setting and saving lessons with this customized tool. Makes a great birthday gift or family craft project.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1695 Over N Over Stencil-GAMER
- #21-1645 Over N Over Stencil-REVERSE MR. & MRS.
- Large Glass Bottle with Cork
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- This design also used a masking technique which allows for the selective use of certain parts of a stencil in specific locations.
- After preparing the glass, place an open frame at the top of the design area. Cover all unwanted design areas in the stencil securely with masking tape. Place the letters for the word gamer into the frame beginning with the M and working outward. See the lettering tutorial if necessary. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the glass.
- Repeat this process with a second frame directly bellow the first with the word fund.
- Looking through the back of the glass, place the game controller off center under the words and use the etching cream, as before,to etch the controller onto the jar.
- Repeat this process of looking through the back to position the other design elements, one by one , in close proximity to each other and etching them individually.
Article Posted: 09/25/2019 11:36:26 AM