Blast Off! Brian
Soaring through the stratosphere heading to a far off window, tree or gift! It's a star, it's a rocket, wait! It's Blast Off! Brian The cosmically cool ornament, gift tag and suncatcher! Give you gift giving some galactic lift off for every Space Ace in your family with the Transportation and Sparkle Borders Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
- #15-0200 Armour Eth Glass Etchug Cream
- #21-1690 Over N Over Stencil-TRANSPORTATION
- #21-1625 Over N Over Stencil-SPARKLE BORDERS
- #21-1669 Over N Over Stencil-FLAMES
- #29-2505 Glass Star Shape
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After Preparing the glass, place the rocket ship onto the star on an angle, as shown. Place the letters for the name inside beginning with the letters in the middle of the name and working outward. See the lettering tutorial if necessary. Follow the etching cream directions to etch the rocket onto the star.
- Use the hover and press method to position a large circle from the border stencil next to the rocket as the moon. Securely cover all other open design areas with masking tape. Hover and press to position the two flames under the rocket. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch the moon and flames onto the star.
- Hover and press to position the stars on the border stencil around the rocket ship on one side of the star. Securely cover all open design areas that overlap the design underneath with masking tape. Using the etching cream again to etch the stars onto the glass.
- Repeat the previous process with the border stencil to etch the stars onto the other side of the rocket.
Article Posted: 11/03/2019 05:14:23 PM