Reflect your inner peace onto the exterior world with this enlightened design on a water bottle or wine glass. Breathe and relax your mind, body and spirit but not your sense of style. Share the blissful abundance with the Namaste Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Create beauty and tranquility in every room of the house with all 13 of the yoga inspired stencils in the sheet.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1696 Over N Over Stencil-NAMASTE
- Glass Water Bottle
- Fun Wine Glass
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- Draw a centerline down the back of the water bottle. See the tutorial on centerlines if necessary. Begin at the top and stack the stencils, one bellow the other, along the centerline drawn on the back. Follow the etching cream directions to etch these onto the water bottle.
- Place the lotus on the middle of the wine glass with the Namaste directly bellow it. Use the etching cream as before to etch these onto the glass.
- Looking through the back of the glass, place the bamboo as close to the lotus as possible. Use the etching cream again to etch the bamboo onto the wine glass. Repeat this process on the other side of the lotus.
Article Posted: 09/15/2019 11:29:45 AM