Get Personal - Lovely Lotus Pointed Teardrop
This lovely lotus blooms beautiful all over a pointed teardrop with the Namaste Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.Get personal with custom creations for friends and family! Fun to make and fun to give. Mix and match people, interests, occasions and designs for the ultimate gift tag, ornament and sun catcher in one! Gift win for anyone, at any age, for any occasion!
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1645 Over N Over Stencil-REVERSE MR. & MRS.
- #21-1696 Over N Over Stencil-NAMASTE
- #29-2609 Thin Bevel Pointed Teardrop
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- This design used the hover and press method to place stencil images in spots where the necessary view is obscured by stencil borders.The technique is done by placing stencils sticky side up, holding the glass over the stencil and maneuvering it in air before pressing it down onto the stencil.
- This design also used a masking technique which allows for the selective use of certain parts of a stencil in specific locations.
- After preparing the glass, use the hover and press method to place the lotus centered at the op of the ornament. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch this onto the ornament.
- Place the open frame with birds under the louts and cover all other parts of the stencil securely with masking tape. Place the desired letters into the open frame beginning with the ones in the middle. See the lettering tutorial if necessary. Press all down firmly and use the cream as before to etch the name onto the ornament.
Article Posted: 11/04/2019 02:02:56 PM