Horned Devil Glass Heart
Mix some naughty and nice with this golden horned devil emblazoned on a brown heart bottle. Craft up something seriously sinister by crossing the Deer and Flames Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Amour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Design your own evil images of the Beast of Hades for custom giftware and seasonal decorations.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1709 Over N Over Stencil- DEER
- 21-1669 Over N Over Stencil- FLAMES
- Brown Glass Heart Bottle
- 61-2521 Gold Metallic Wax
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- Position the skull in the center of the heart. Follow the etching cream directions to etch the skull onto the glass.
- Please note: only true colored glass can be etched with cream. Glass colored with coatings or tinted paints should be etched with sand. Removing the tape or stencil can cause the coating to chip or peel.
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- Position the deer horns stencil so one side is next to the skull. Cover the other side of the stencil securely before using the etching cream. Use the etching cream to etch the horns on one side of the skull.
- Repeat the process to etch the horns on the other side of the skull. Follow the metallic wax instructions to fill the etching.
Article Posted: 11/22/2021 12:25:53 AM