Get Personal Beverage Bottles
These upcycled glass beverage bottles are a party of personality. Mix and match one of our fantastic fonts with any of our hundreds of Over N Over Stencil images and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream to make the perfect custom design for anyone. Make one for every guest at the party or fill them with treats, mixes or small gifts for amazing stocking stuffers. Personalized drink bottles make fantastic office and teacher gifts too!
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1607 Over N Over Stencil- UPPERCASE ALPHABET
- 21-1692 Over N Over Stencil- NEON ALPHA
- 21-1671 Over N Over Stencil- MUSICAL NOTES
- 21-1642 Over N Over Stencil- FACE ELEMENTS #2
- 21-1633 Over N Over Stencil- WESTERN
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, draw a centerline down the back. See the centerline tutorial if necessary. Beginning with the derby and working downward, position the face elements stacked along the centerline.
- Under the bowtie, place the letters for name beginning with the letters in the middle on the centerline and working outward. See the lettering tutorial if necessary.Follow the etching cream instructions to etch onto the bottle.
Music in Me
- After preparing the glass, wrap the sheet music stencil around the bottom of the bottle. Position the letters for the name above the sheet music and the musical notes border around the top of the bottle. See the lettering tutorial if necessary.
- Place the other musical notes randomly between the name and the border at the top. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the design onto the bottle.
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place the star near the top of the bottle and the boot and the cactus on the bottom. Position the letters across the middle of the bottle. See the lettering tutorial if necessary.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the bottle. Position the barbed wire under the star and use the etching cream to etch it onto the bottle. Repeat the process to etch the wire between the name and the bottom images.
Article Posted: 05/29/2021 09:25:34 AM