Boneyard Rum Bottle
Serve up some sinister spirits with this flaming skull flask. Put some shiver in your timbers with the Halloween Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Bling the holiday barware with some boneyard bottles and glasses for your next ghostly gathering.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1699 Over N Over Stencil-FLAMES
- #1663 Over N Over Stencil-PAWS
- #21-1607 Over N Over Stencil-UPPERCASE ALPHABET
- #21-1608 Over N Over Stencil-LOWERCASE ALPHABET
- Swing Cap Bottle or Flask
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, draw a centerline down the back. See the centerline tutorial if necessary. On the front, place a small bone stencil just under the neck, on an angle. Place the skull along the centerline bellow the bone with the letter U on the centerline bellow the skull. Place the R and Mon either side of the U with the large bone after the M. See the lettering tutorial if necessary.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the glass.
- At the top of the glass, turn the small bone stencil in the opposite direction than before to complete the crossbones. Place the large bone next to the R on the other side of the word Rum. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch these onto the glass.
- Beginning with the letters closest to the crossbones and working outward, place the letters for the Bone Yard. Use the etching cream again to etch the words onto the glass.
Article Posted: 11/03/2019 04:26:26 PM