Crescent Moon Necklace
Capture some moonlight mystique with this beautiful crescent moon necklace. Dash a little starlight and love into your crafting with the His Hers Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Clear or colored, etched glass pebbles make stunning additions to jewelry pieces. Switch up the effects by etching on the back or front, adding sparkles to the background or filling in the designs with colored waxes.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1679 Over N Over Stencil- HIS HERS
- Crescent Moon Necklace
- Glass Pebble
- Purple Sparkle Nail Polish
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, position the desired stencil under or over the glass pebble. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the design onto the glass.
- If desired, only on top etched glass, paint the back of the glass pebble with the sparkle polish.
- Attach the glass to the tray on the charm with clear glue for top etched glass or clear glue disk for bottom etched glass.
- Due to the variety of coatings and composition of glass pebbles, some might not etch with the cream. Sand etching or engraving is optimal for those instances. Test dot the cream first in an inconspicuous spot.
Article Posted: 07/06/2021 12:54:38 PM