Lavender Tile Necklace
These vibrant glass jewelry tiles are a uniquely beautiful addition to this simple beaded necklace. Create your own custom dazzle with our Over and Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream on small mirrors and glass jewelry tiles.Capture any mood or style with the hundreds of stencil options we have available. Make a stylish pendant for yourself or a matched set of necklace and earrings. Jewelry sets from custom etched glass tiles are wearable art perfect for any bridal party.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 1 inch square mirrors
- 1.5 inch Square Glass Tiles
- Beaded Necklace
- Medium Weight Jewelry Wire
- 3 Jump Rings
- Jewelry or Needle Nose Pliers
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, place the stencil onto the reflective side of the mirror. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the design onto the mirror. Repeat this process to etch all 3 mirrors.
- Use a thin bead of clear glue all along the reflective top edge of the mirror to adhere it to the back of the tile. Do not apply pressure. No glue should be showing through the tile.
- Once completely set, cut an 9 inch piece of wire and fold it in half. Open the wire and place the top corner of the tile in the v of the wire. Press that point of the wire into the groove between the mirror and the tile and do the same with the wire on all 4 sides. Twist the two ends of the wire together one time at the point where they meet to secure the wire in place.
- Run the wire back down the groove on both sides again, back to the beginning, and twist them together at the point. Bend one piece into a small loop at the point and then twist the wires together a few times before cutting off the excess. Repeat this process with all the tiles.
- Choose the location on the necklace for all 3 tiles and use the jump rings to attach them to the chain in those locations.
Article Posted: 02/09/2018 02:08:03 PM