Our Little Angel Necklace
Why get frustrated with boring and common gifts and decorations when you could be charming? Create a family tree treasure of your little love with the Rub N Etch Baby's First Moments Stencils, Square Frame Charms and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Frame charms are beautiful and exceptionally flexible. The backing glass can be left clear, painted or layered with photos and intricate patterns on paper or ribbon. Embellished or plain, frame charms can be worn as jewelry, hung in trees or windows, draped around vases, used in wall collages and incorporated into tablescapes for weddings or other posh events.
- #15-0200Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #12-7028 Rub N Etch Stencil-BABY'S FIRST MOMENTS
- #16-3395 2x2 inch Square Frame Charms
- Silver Embellishments on Glue Strip
- Small Tassel
- Gold Art Wax
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- Remove the glass from the charm and clean. Follow the Rub N Etch Directions to place the word stencils onto one pane of the glass. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the words onto the glass.
- Place the clear pane of glass over the photo, trace the outline and cut out. Attach the glue strip embellishments to the front edge of the frame. Fill in the etched words with art wax or other metallic medium.
- Layer the glass beginning with the backing pane, then the photo followed by the etched glass and slide them into the frame. Attach the tassel to the lower back of the frame.
Article Posted: 02/09/2018 02:49:52 PM