Vintage Tractor Lamp
Rise and shine with some farm charm with this tractor mason jar lamp. Country classics are meadow breeze easy with the Farm Fresh Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Use all 11 of the farm themed stencils in the sheet to pack your pasture with barnyard beauties.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1680 Over N Over Stencil-FARM FRIENDS
- #21-1674 Over N Over Stencil-WHAT'S COOKING
- #77-7721 Bottle Cutter
- Plain Mason Jar
- Lamp Kit
- Vintage Light Bulb
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- Follow the bottle cutter instructions to cut the bottom off the mason jar. Follow the instructions to smooth the cut edge.
- Place the checkerboard around the cut edge on the bottom with the tractor stencil centered directly above it. Position the sun stencil above the tractor and follow the etching cream instructions to etch them all onto the glass.
- Screw the lamp kit into the threads on the jar and then add the light bulb.
Article Posted: 06/11/2019 09:58:46 AM