How I Roll
In the springtime you can keep your convertible! The dirt is calling and every gardener's heart is shouting Tractor Time! Show off your dirt lovin' spirit with this design using the Farm Friends Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Have a family member or friend with springtime planting fever? This would make a terrific gift! Put a fresh pair of gardening gloves, pruning shears, and some seeds or bulbs inside and wrap in a cello bag.
- #15-0200Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1680 Over N Over Stencil-FARM FRIENDS
- #21-1607 Over N Over Stencil-UPPERCASE ALPHABET
- Glass Hot Mug
Preperation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place the tractor in the middle of the mug with the sunflower above it and to the right. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch them onto the mug.
- Looking through the back of the glass, beginning with the R and I and working outward, place the letters curved around the tractor as shown. See the lettering tutorial if necessary. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch the words onto the mug.
Article Posted: 07/03/2019 05:25:00 PM