'Tis the SEAson- Merry Carp-Bass!
Be a stupendous seaside Santa this season with this coastal holiday catch of the day! Reel in some fisherman friendly gift ideas with our Christmas and Wild Things Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Whether it's on a glass can or an ornament, like we made here, this design is sure to make a splash! No fishermen on Santa's Nice list? No problem! There are plenty more designs in the 'Tis the SEAson collection to rock your boat this holiday and net some good cheer.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1611 Over N Over stencil- CHRISTMAS
- #21-1657 Over N Over stencil- WILD THINGS
- #21-1601 Over N Over stencil-SMALL BLOCK LETTERS
- #29-2611 Bevel Circle Ornament
- #60-7034 Beer Can Glasses
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was made by masking parts of stencils with masking tape as well as cutting a stencil to fit the design.
- After preparing the glass, pic a location for the fish head. Along the top back of the fish falls just below the middle of the design so leave plenty of room above it. Cover the area from the middle of the top fin to the tail with masking tape.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the fish head onto the glass.
- Turn the glass around and look through to the front. Place the wreath around the head and covering the mouth. Cover the parts of the wreath that overlap the mouth with masking tape.If you want the fish tail to appear to be in front of the wreath, tape over the section for that as well.
- Follow the etching cream instructions and etch the wreath onto the glass.
- Look through the back of the glass again to place the fish tail into position next to the wreath. Cover the rest of the fish with masking tape and add the bow stencil underneath.
- Use the etching cream to etch these onto the glass.
- Starting with the letters in the middle of the phrase, place the letter stencils onto the glass around the wreath- fish combo. Work from the middle outward. See the lettering tutorial if necessary.
- Etch the words onto the glass with the etching cream to complete the design.
Article Posted: 11/03/2019 04:39:34 PM