'Tis the SEA-son- Dolphin Wreath!
Be a stupendous seaside Santa this season with our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream and some Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils. Catch charming coastal creations hook, line and sinker with the Christmas, Seashore and Under the Sea stencil sheets. Whether it's on an ornament or a mug, like we made here, this design is sure to make a splash! No dolphin lover on Santa's Nice List? No problem! There are plenty more designs in the SEAson collection. Ogle all our ocean oriented originals and fish out your favorite!
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1611 Over N Over stencil-CHRISTMAS
- #21-1634 Over N Over stencil- SEASHORE
- #21-1658- Over N Over stencil- UNDER THE SEA
- #21-6101 Over N Over stencil- SMALL BLOCK LETTERS
- #29-2533- 80mm Clear Glass Ball
- #60-3551 Tea/ Soup Mug
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was created by masking unwanted features of a stencil to use parts of it. See the information on partial stencils if necessary.
- After preparing the glass, place the dolphin near the top of the glass.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the dolphin onto the glass.
- Turn glass around and look through the back. Place the wreath stencil over the dolphin so it continues the circular shape. Cover the parts of the wreath that are on the dolphin with masking tape.
- Choose the sea star or bow for the wreath. Place them onto the desired location on the wreath. Trace the inside of that stencil onto the wreath stencil and then remove it. Cover the area inside the trace with masking tape.
- Follow the etching cream directions to etch the wreath parts onto the glass.
- Place the bow or sea star into the empty wreath space and etch it onto the glass with the etching cream.
- Place the letters around the dolphin if applicable and etch them onto the glass with the etching cream.
Article Posted: 11/03/2019 04:40:38 PM