Ride 'Em Cowboy!
Tell boring glassware to hit the trail and saddle up your style with some wild west! These cactus margarita glasses we found were made for our HORSES Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Bronco bust this trendy design on any glass you wrangle!
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1677 Over N Over stencil- HORSES
- #21-1607 Over N Over stencil- UPPERCASE ALPHABET
- #21-1608 Over N Over stencil- LOWERCASE ALPHABET
- Cactus margarita glass
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows stencil images in the design to be in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit. We did this to get the letters closer to the cowboy.
- After preparing the glass, place the bronco riding cowboy stencil ion an angle in a central location between the rim and curve of the bowl.
- Turn the glass upside down and place the horseshoe border around the bottom of the howl. The border can be cut or folded to curve it easier.
- Return the glass to standing and place the horseshoe stencils on the base of the glass around the stem.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the designs onto the glass.
- Beginning with the words closest to the cowboy, place the letters from the brim first and running down toward the bowl. See the tutorial on lettering if necessary.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the words onto the glass.
Article Posted: 11/03/2019 04:55:31 PM