Serve up a seasonal sensation in this pumpkin pitcher with the Giving Thanks Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Fill the house with familiar fall favorites and cozy up this season. Mugs for mulled cider, plates full of pumpkin muffins and canning jars brimming with apple butter. Etch some holiday happy on all your seasonal staples for hearth and home.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1653 Over N Over Stencil-GIVING THANKS
- #21-1652 Over N Over Stencil-WINE TIME
- Glass Pitcher
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass,place the carafe and grape leaf border at the top of the design area and a pumpkin in the middle of the design area, on an angle.
- Follow the etching cream directions to etch these onto the glass.
- Place the border centered along the bottom of the design area and a pumpkin on one side of the pumpkin in the middle as pictured. Use the etching cream as before to etch these onto the glass.
- Place the pumpkin on the empty side of the center pumpkin on an angle as pictured. Continue the border stencil around the pitcher if desired. Use the etching cream as before to etch the pumpkin and border onto the pitcher.
Article Posted: 11/29/2018 04:03:30 PM