Halloween Ornament Greeting Card
Give a card and gift in one with this glass ornament holiday card. Send sinister salutations and grim greetings with the Halloween Rub N Etch Glass Etching Stencils, Bevel Glass Ornaments and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Get all the sentiment of the construction paper and crayon cards from the past with this grown up version that includes a custom etched memento. Mix and match papers, patterns, stencils and ornaments.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #20-0465 Rub N Etch Stencil-HALLOWEEN
- #29-2601 Thin Bevel Arch Ornament
- Green and Purple Cardstock
- Thin Black Ribbon
- Black Marker
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, follow the Rub N Etch instructions to transfer the stencil onto the ornament. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the ghost onto the ornament.
- Cut out the arch on the green paper. Thread the ribbon through the hole in the ornament. Glue the purple and green pieces together with the ribbon glued between so the ornament is hanging in the archway.
- Draw the iron gates and words onto the glass and paper
Article Posted: 05/15/2013 11:58:45 AM