Peace Christmas Card
A beautiful card is a special gift all it's own. This exquisite Christmas card with die cut foil flourishes and a custom etched mirror was made with the Holiday Baubles Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
- #21-1659 Over N Over Stencil-HOLIDAY BAUBLES
- #28-6512 2 inch Round Mirror
- Blank 5 x 7 heavy cardstock greeting card
- 5 x 7 Silver foil card backing
- 3 x 5 White glittered rectangle cardstock
- Red die cut ornament shape
- White glittered scallop circle
- Red die cut foil holly scroll frame
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place the peace stencil as low on the mirror as possible. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the word onto the mirror. Repeat the process with the dove above the peace as high as possible.
- Assemble the card. Layer the silver and red die cut sheets over the white card front. Position the ornament in the center of the card. Glue the silver circle in the center of the card.Glue the mirror into the center of the circle. Lay the last red foil flourish in the white of the card, over the ornament.
Article Posted: 03/08/2017 02:18:59 PM