Mascot Graduation Celebration
Graduation! Time to howl, growl and go wild! Make your party ferociously awesome with this Mascot design on our hefty mugs using our Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Make one for your graduate or the entire class. Great for reunions too! Customize by mascot, sport, school or student.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1684 Over N over Stencil-EXOTIC ANIMALS
- #21-1688 Over N Over Stencil-CHEERS
- #21-1654 Over N Over Stencil-HATS
- #21-1636 Over N Over Stencil-REVERSE NUMBERS
- #60-7010 Glass Mug
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- This design also used a masking technique which allows for the selective use of certain parts of a stencil in specific locations.
- After preparing the glass, place the graduation cap near the top of the mug on a slight angle. Follow the etching cream directions to etch the cap onto the glass.
- Looking through the back of the mug, place the bear head onto the front so the cap sits on top of the head, partially covering the top and one ear. Use masking tape to securely cover the parts of the bear that overlap the cap. Use the cream as before to etch the bear onto the mug.
- Looking through the back of the mug, place the crest stencil onto the front so it partly overlaps the bear face. Place the celebration horn stencil on the other side of the bear, as close as possible with no overlap of the design onto the face. Add the desired numbers into the empty circle on the front and securely mask the parts of the crest that overlap into the bear face. Use the cream again to etch these onto the mug.
- Looking through the back, place the Graduation at the bottom of the design and etch it with the cream.
Article Posted: 06/04/2019 11:14:28 PM