Who's the girl with that Oh So sexy big brain? That brilliant bombshell? You know who she is. It's Ms. Smarty Pants! Can I score some IQ points for this design genius of a wine goblet? Now you can have the glassware of intellectually gifted by using an assortment of Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils with some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Change the Ms. to Mr. or Mrs. and have a Smarty Pants set for both of you. We used a wine goblet for this design but it would be sharp on one of our cleverly curvy coffee mugs!
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1668 Over N Over stencil-EMOJI FACES
- #21-1645 Over N Over stencil-REVERSE MR. & MRS.
- #21-1688 Over N Over stencil-CHEERS
- #21-1625 Over N Over stencil-SPARKLE BORDERS
- #21-1676 Over N Over stencil-FAIRYTALES
- #21-1617 Over N Over stencil-WEDDING ALPHABET
- #21-1607 Over N Over stencil-UPPERCASE ALPHABET
- #21-1608 Over N Over stencil-LOWERCASE ALPHABET
Preperation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place the trophy on an angle near the bottom of the glass, as pictured. Place the letter A near the bottom of the trophy.
- Follow the etching cram instructions to etch these onto the glass.
- Make the emoji face next. Place the circle frame so the handle of the trophy intrudes into the space as shown. Before removing the glasses from the sheet, carefully cut out the center of the frames with a hobby knife. Place the empty glasses into the circle near the top on an angle as shown. Place the comma shaped eyes into the glasses frame and then add the smile and eyebrows.
- Cover the trophy handle and a little surrounding space securely with masking tape. Press all face elements down firmly before using the etching cream as before to etch the face onto the glass.
- Looking through the back of the glass, place the smarty pants as close as possible over the face beginning in the top center of the face and working outward. The first and last S should be just above the design elements bellow the face.See the lettering tutorial if necessary.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the glass.
- While the Mrs. is still on the sheet, cut out the r with a hobby knife. Looking through the back of the glass, place The M and s. from the Mrs. above the Smarty and the stars above the Pants. Place 2 plus sparkles next to the A. Follow the etching cream instructions and etch these onto the glass.
Article Posted: 09/17/2019 01:11:55 PM