Get Personal - Diamond Skull
Wonderfully wicked, this skull and flame diamond is thrilling and chilling thanks to our Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Get personal with custom creations for friends and family! Fun to make and fun to give. Mix and match people, interests, occasions and designs for the ultimate gift tag, ornament and sun catcher in one! Gift win for anyone, at any age, for any occasion!
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1645 Over N Over Stencil-REVERSE MR.& MRS.
- #21-1669 Over N Over Stencil-FLAMES
- #21-1693 Over N Over Stencil-BONES ALPHA
- #29-2442 4 x 7 in. Thick Bevel Diamond
- #29-2541 7 inch Display Stand
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- This design used the hover and press method to place stencil images in spots where the necessary view is obscured by stencil borders.The technique is done by placing stencils sticky side up, holding the glass over the stencil and maneuvering it in air before pressing it down onto the stencil.
- After preparing the glass, place the name across the widest part of the diamond with the straight edge flames underneath. See the lettering tutorial if necessary. Follow the etching cream directions to etch these onto the diamond.
- Turn the diamond over and use the hover and press method to add the skull and rounded flame to the design. Use the etching cream as before to etch these onto the diamond.
- Turn the glass over and use the hover and press method to add the side and bottom flames to the diamond. Use the etching cream again to etch these onto the glass.
Article Posted: 11/04/2019 01:59:37 PM