Get Personal - Classic Christmas
Get personal this holiday and make this classic Christmas beveled hexagon ornament for friends and family with the Over N Over Christmas Borders Stencil Sheet. Fun to make and fun to give, these are universally appropriate for every age, ethnicity and gender. Mix and match interests, occasions and designs to create a special artistic piece with a variety of uses. A gift tag, ornament, suncatcher, vase hanger and more. Leave them plain or dress them up with metallic waxes and sparkly embellishments.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1628 Over N Over Stencil-CHRISTMAS BORDERS
- #21-1645 Over N Over Stencils-REVERSE MR.& MRS.
- #29-2608 Thin Bevel Hexagon
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design used the hover and press method to place stencil images in spots where the necessary view is obscured by stencil borders.The technique is done by placing stencils sticky side up, holding the glass over the stencil and maneuvering it in air before pressing it down onto the stencil.
- After preparing the glass, use the hover and press method to position an open frame in the upper half of the the hexagon. Cover all other parts of the stencil securely with masking tape. Add the letters for the name into the empty frame beginning with the ones in the middle and working outward. Press them down firmly. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the name onto the hexagon.
- Hover and press a line of border stencil on each side of the name and securely cover any unwanted parts with masking tape. Use the etching cream,as before, to etch the designs onto the glass.
- Continue the process of adding and etching birder designs on either side of the name until both sides are full.
Article Posted: 11/04/2019 01:58:20 PM