Cast of characters
Use our Emoji and Hat Time Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream to create a boundless cast of characters. Mix and match facial expressions with our fun assortments of hats for a project the entire family will enjoy. Transform dull drinkware lurking in your cupboards, flea market finds or shop for something new to reinvent with a splash of personality.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1668 Over N Over Stencil -EMOJI FACES
- #21-1654 Over N Over Stencil-HAT TIME
- Set of Small Glasses
Preperation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place the desired hats near the brim of the glasses Follow the etching cream directions to etch the hats onto the glasses.
- Looking through the back of the glass, place the emoji circle as close to the bottom of the hat as possible. Fill circle with desired facial elements. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch the face onto the glass.
Article Posted: 11/05/2019 10:05:09 AM