Santa Lights Bottle
Reusable glass bottles for the holidays are an even brighter idea when etched with Santa and strings of Christmas lights! Forget sugar plums! The 15 iconic Christmas themed stencils in the Cookies for Santa and Christmas Ornaments 2 Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils Sheets and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream will have holiday crafting dancing in your head. Use them to customize an assortment of glass stopper topped bottles filled with holiday favorites or your own homemade brew. Make one for every guest and stocking!
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1689 Over N Over Stencil-COOKIES FOR SANTA
- 21-1732 Over N Over Stencil-CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS 2
- 60-7031 Glass Bottle with Stopper
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit. It also allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously.
- After preparing the glass, place the Santa stencil on the front of the bottle in a location that allows enough room for the diagonal rows of lights to be added later.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the Santa onto the bottle.
- Thoroughly clean the design area. Lay the string lights stencils on a diagonal above and below Santas head. Look through the back of the bottle to confirm there is no stencil overlap with the design already on the bottle. To etch both rows simultaneously, two stencil sheets are required. Otherwise, etch the string light rows one at a time.
- Use the etching cream, as before, to etch the lights onto the bottle.
Article Posted: 11/04/2022 07:00:57 PM