Be the best host of the haunting and give every ghost and ghoul who come to your crypt their own personalized gorebelt. Craft personalized party pieces to thrill and chill with the Halloween Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheet and an assortment of font stencils. Start a holiday tradition with custom designed special occasion glasses for friends and family, fill them with candy and give as favors, or pair them with wine for Halloween Boo-ze Baskets.
- 70-9001 Sand Etch Starter Kit
- 70-9007 Inflate-A-Booth
- 21-1667 Over N Over Stencil-HALLOWEEN
- 21-1601 Over N Over Stencil-SMALL LETTERS
- 21-1607 Over N Over Stencil-UPPERCASE ALPHABET
- 21-1693 Over N Over Stencil-BONES ALPHA
- 21-1692 Over N Over Stencil-NEON ALPHA
- Assorted Red Glass Goblets
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- Please note- only true colored glass can be etched with cream. Darker colored glass comes out better when sand etched. Glass colored with tinted coatings or paints should be etched with sand. Also, removal of the tape or stencil can cause any coating to chip or peel. Always test before starting a project.
- Some of these designs were etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, choose a design.
- For the blood drip rim and the graveyard
- Position the blood and graveyard stencils so the design is as close to the rim as possible.
- Beginning with the letters in the middle of the name and working outward, center the name under the design stencil on the glass.
- Follow the Sand Etch instructions to etch the glass.
- For the spider design
- Place the spider stencil across the glass with enough space above the web line to accommodate the letters later.
- Follow the Sand Etch instructions to etch the spider onto the glass.
- Select the first letter of the name from the stencil sheet. Look through the back of the glass to position the letter on the front of the glass, along the web line and next to the spider. Add the remaining letters along the web line.
- Use the Sand Etch to add the name onto the glass.
- To embed the name inside a design:
- Decide where in the image you want the name then mark the location where the last letter would end with a china pencil or water soluble marker.
- Follow the sand etch instructions to etch the name onto the glass.
- . Place a piece of tape the size of the name over the letters and rub down securely.
- Place the stencil over the name.
- Use the sand Etch to etch the design onto the glass.
Article Posted: 09/22/2021 08:25:22 AM