Toast the occasion in ghoulish glamour with these macabre champagne flutes. Brew your own high class horror when you mix and match stencils from the Pumpkin Faces and Halloween Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets with the Wedding Celebration Kit and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. For those who delight in the dreadful, this combination of Halloween themed stencils is a devil’s playground of disturbing design options. Use all 23 of the stencil images in the 2 sheets to craft a tablescape to die for.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1644 Over N Over Stencil-PUMPKIN FACES
- 21-1667 Over N Over Stencil-HALLOWEEN
- 12-9701 Wedding Celebration Kit
- 3 Black Stemmed Flutes
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, begin with the appropriate stencil for the desired design. For the skull and pumpkin head glasses, place the stencils near the rim of the glass and etch before the tux. For the menacing face, place the tux near the bottom of the glass and etch before the face. Be sure to place the pumpkin facial features before etching.
- Choose a bat stencil and place on the base of the glass. Follow the etching cream directions to etch the part and bat onto the glass.
- Looking through the back of the glass, position the remaining design piece- face or tux- as close to the etching on the glass as possible. Use the etching cream, as before to etch these onto the flutes.
- Place and press down a sparkle gem from the kit into each eye and a bow tie over the etched bow tie.
Article Posted: 09/14/2021 09:45:49 PM