Pumpkin Patch Wine Glasses
From top to shimmering base, these smoky brown wine glasses with vine framed pumpkins look right out of a fairy tale. Dreamy fall designs look fresh picked off the vine with the Thanksgiving and Grapes Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Mix and match the stencils in this collection of lines, vines and iconic Thanksgiving images for a bountiful harvest of crafting for autumn.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1653 Over N Over Stencil-THANKSGIVING
- 21-1716 Over N Over Stencil-GRAPES
- 3 Smokey Brown Wine Glasses
- Gold Glitter Nail Polish (optional)
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit. It also allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously.
- Please note- only true colored glass can be etched with cream. Always test before starting a project.
- After preparing the glass, position the corner leaf stencils into the desired frame shape. For designs that use corners around the pumpkin, after placing the first corner on the glass, use the pumpkin stencil to determine the location of the second corner.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the leaf corners onto the wine glasses.
- Thoroughly wipe down the design area. Position the pumpkin stencils in the vines already etched onto the glasses.
- Use the etching cream, as before, to add the pumpkins to the design.
- To give the base of the glass a golden sparkle, use nail polish. Turn the wine glass upside down. Thoroughly clean and dry the bottom of the base. Apply a liberal coating of nail polish and let dry.
Article Posted: 08/22/2022 08:27:43 PM