Love You More Jewelry Box
Sentiment and practicality go together like a saddle and bridle with this horse and heart, love you more jewelry box. Endearing designs are only a trot away with the Floral Hearts, Horses, and His Hers Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. A custom etch a jewelry box is more than just a container for stuff. Its a thoughtful token of caring and creativity they will treasure.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1602 Over N Over Stencil- FLORAL HEARTS
- 21-1677 Over N Over Stencil- HORSES
- 21-1679 Over N Over Stencil-HIS HERS
- Glass Jewelry Box
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- This design also used a masking technique which allows for the selective use of certain parts of a stencil in specific locations.
- Carefully remove the lid from the box and set the box part aside.
- After preparing the glass, beginning in the bottom right corner of the lid and working backward from right to left, lay the Love You More Stencil across the bottom of the lid. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the words onto the lid.
- Thoroughly clean off the lid. Center the mother/ child horse stencil in the middle of the lid, above the words. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch this onto the lid.
- Wipe down the lid again. Place the large and small floral heart stencils on either side of the horses in the middle so that they are on an angle outward.
- Securely cover with masking tape the open spaces in the stencils that are over the horse design underneath. Use the etching cream again to etch the hearts around the horses.
Article Posted: 04/04/2022 12:33:44 PM