Glass Ring Ornaments
Made with a piece of this, and a bit of that from my craft room, these panoramic glass ornaments tell a little story in a miniature world. They can capture a moment from a memory, reproduce a miniature vignette, or just frame a holiday trinket.
- #77-7721 Armour Bottle & Jar Cutter
- Dazzle Tac glue
- Eye protection
- Canvas gloves (gardening type work well)
- Cutter wheel oil
- Put on gloves and eye protection.Then cut the bottle into two wide rings, following the instructions on the packaging. Gently sand off the sharp cut edges with the sandpaper provided with your kit.
- Loop hanger through glass ring and tie close to the top on the outside of the ring. Next, tie ends together to form a hanging loop.Decorate as desired.
- Decorating the Cherub: Outline edges of glass ring with pearls.Cut cord that came on the cherub and loop through hanger from the inside of the ring. Adjust length of cord and tie so cherub swings freely from inside the glass ring.Glue a cluster of ribbon roses across the top and over the sides of the glass ring. Glue 2 doves to the side of the flower cluster (as shown).
- Decorating the Christmas Tree and Gilded Bird: Outline edges of glass ring with gold braid.Glue tree inside the bottom. Glue toys around the base of tree.Attach Holly to the left side on gold trim and glue small birds at the top.=Glue gilded bird inside bottom.Make a big bow with the plaid wired ribbon and glue at top of the ring.
Article Posted: 10/03/2017 02:56:23 PM