Daisy Easter Egg Ornament
Grace your home with flowers and fun using the Daisy Designs Rub N Etch Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream on our bevel edge ornaments. Floral hanging ornaments are beautiful and unexpected decoration pieces for Easter and springtime. Hang them in indoor trees, on windows, off chandeliers or around vases, incorporate them into garlands, use them as gift tags,float them from ceiling hooks on strings or display them on stands.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #20-0438 Rub N Etch stencil-DAISIES and TULIPS
- #25-4000 Pinstripe Tape
- 29-2610 Thin bevel oval ornament
- Half inch ribbon bow
- Tiny assorted embellishments
- Glitter glue
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, cover both ends with masking tape to keep them clear.
- Place a few strips of the the pinstripe tape next to the masking tape to create stripes of various thickness. You will be etching the space between the tape strips.
- Follow the Rub N Etch directions to rub 5 stemless daisy stencils into the open middle area of the oval. Cover the exposed area around them securely.
- Follow the etching cream directions to etch these onto the glass.
- Glue on the bow and embellishments as pictures. Make poka dots on the etched lines as shown with the glitter glue.
Article Posted: 02/12/2018 11:09:19 AM