Two Daisies Easter Egg Ornament
Grace your home with flowers and fun using the Daisy Designs Rub N Etch Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream on our bevel edge ornaments. Floral hanging ornaments are beautiful and unexpected decoration pieces for Easter and springtime. Hang them in indoor trees, on windows, off chandeliers or around vases, incorporate them into garlands, use them as gift tags,float them from ceiling hooks on strings or display them on stands.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #20-0486 Rub N Etch stencil-DAISY DESIGNS
- #25-4000 Pinstripe Tape
- #29-2461 Thick bevel oval ornament
- Sparkly Embellishments
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, turn it over and draw 2 lines dividing the oval into equal thirds. Turn the oval over and use the pinstripe tape to make stripes of various thickness on either end of the oval. Begin on the lines you drew on the back and move toward the end on each side. Remember, you will be etching between the tape lines lines.
- Follow the Rub N Etch directions to rub 2 daisies into the empty middle section of the oval.
- Follow the etching cream instructions and etch the strips and daisies onto the glass.
- Glue on sparkly embellishments as desired.
Article Posted: 02/12/2018 02:24:01 PM